Interested in a career at Cubby’s? We’re looking for individuals who do not just love dogs, but understand the responsibility of caring for live animals. Applicants should be confident, detail oriented, have good communications skills, and good customer service skills.
Interested in applying? Please complete the on-line job application by following the link below:
Cubby’s is currently recruiting for an Office Assistant/Daycare Assistant as well as a Doggie Daycare Attendant. Please see full job descriptions below.
Doggie Daycare Attendant
Have a passion for dogs and looking for a career in the pet care industry? We have an opportunity for you! Cubby’s Canine Castle, established in 2006, is growing and expanding our Cubby’s daycare team.
Approximately 20 to 30 hours per week.
Salary range: $13 to $15 dependent upon experience.
Part time position of daycare attendant available at growing doggie daycare. As part of a team, care for 75 to 80 large and small dogs per day.
Our hours of operation are 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM Monday through Friday, and Saturdays and Sundays 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM. Applicants must have a minimum of 20 hours of availability per week, during the hours noted above, including weekend availability.
About Us: Cubby’s Canine Castle opened in 2006 and is an award-winning, full-service doggie daycare offering daycare, boarding, training, and grooming. We average 75-80 dogs a day and have large indoor and outdoor play yards. Our facility strives on providing maximum enjoyment for our dogs, as well as ensuring safety and security. Our facility allows for group play in an unleashed setting. Staff enforces proper manners and play in order to provide an enjoyable time for all of our daycare dogs. All dogs are evaluated prior to acceptance in our daycare. To find out more, visit: https://cubbyscaninecastle.com/.
Want to see what daily life is like for a Cubby’s Canine Castle team member? Check out the postings on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/CubbysCanineCastle
Our ideal team member:
- Will incorporate knowledge of dog behavior gained during Cubby’s staff training program to maintain a safe and fun environment in our dog playyards.
- Is proactive in observing dog behavior in order to intervene when appropriate.
- Will maintain the highest level of cleanliness in the facility for the health and safety of our dogs.
- Foster trust and confidence in our human clients by providing positive and pleasant interactions during their brief time at the facility while they are dropping off and picking up their pups.
- Thrives working in a team environment and is able to communicate effectively with both team members as well as supervisors.
- Enjoys being active. Dogs are busy while with us and they keep us on our feet keeping up with their antics.
- Is reliable and dependable as caring for live animals requires significant commitment to provide a safe and healthy environment.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Paid Time Off for full and part time employees
- Simple IRA retirement plan available for all employees
- 3% matching on retirement contributions
- Employee discounts on services: Free boarding & daycare (can bring your dog to work if they pass evaluation) and discounts on grooming & training.
Applicants should be confident, detail oriented, have good communications skills, and good customer service skills. Candidates must be reliable and responsible to care for live animals.
Interested candidates can apply by using the link below to our online application (resume required).